Bath & Body Works Lilac Blossom Candle

Bath & Body Works Lilac Blossom Candle Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

October 25, 2015

The Lilac candle is my favorite from Bath & Body works. It smells fantastic, makes my whole home smell like spring! It's super fresh and not too perfume (Although I am quite sensitive and often have to put it out after a while do to a headache). It lasts quite a long time which makes it worth it for the price.

June 20, 2015

This candle smells amazing, just like lilacs, I love these 3 wick candles and always stock up when they go on sale.

June 04, 2015

This candle smells just like my neighbours lilac tree. I cannot get enough of the smell of lilac so I am very happy to find a candle that smells so close to them.

June 01, 2015

Smells just like the fragrant lilac trees in my garden. It isn't an artificial overpowering scent. The candle slowly melts and leaves a lingering floral fragrance. A quality candle that will last and burn cleanly.

April 02, 2015

I love this lilac scented candle from Bath & Body Works. Lilacs are one of my favorite flowers since childhood. This is true to the scent and burns evenly without so much soot.

April 01, 2015

Love the 3 wick candles from Bath and Body Works. The fragrance fills my whole home with an amazing lilac scent. Not too strong, just a beautiful fresh fragrance.

March 31, 2015

What can I really say about this candle except it delivers exactly what you expect from a B&B;candle. It is long burning, the scent fills the whole house and the lilac smells AMAZING!

March 21, 2015

a bit pricey but if you can find them on sale all the better!! Lilac is such a fresh and lovely scent. It's not overpowering and is very pleasant

March 21, 2015

This candle is very fragrant. it burns for a long time and fills the air with lilac scent, just incredible. i love it.

March 21, 2015

I love the smell of lilacs and this candle smells exactly like freshly picked lilacs! When I got home with this candle I used it right away and it made my whole room fill up with the beautiful smell of lilacs. It's such a pretty scent and it lasts a long time!