Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

October 06, 2016

I love the sweet scent of this mist. Generally get the cream so I can layer the scent to make it stay on longer
The price is generally good when you have a sale

July 10, 2016

I am a huge b&bw;dan to begin with and this is one of my favorite fragrances ever. It is soft and feminine... It has red pear, peach nectar and coconut milk as a few of the ingredients in this delay hatful scent that is sure to remind you of an elegant ballerina. Layer the fragrance by using the shower gel, body lotion and this fragrance mist if you want to smell decadent.

February 07, 2016

I always struggled to pick out a body mist.. I never used the same one more than once.. And hardly enjoyed any I bought after a few days. I was browsing around one day and came across Pink Chiffon.. Well, I'm hooked! It's fruity yet flowery.. It's an amazing combination of smells and the scent lasts!

June 09, 2015

I love this scent it is such a nice light floral scent with a hint of vanilla!

May 06, 2015

I love the balance between the vanilla and the floral notes in this delightful body spray. I thought it would be too sweet, like a cotton candy. But it's a great delicate fragrance.

May 06, 2015

I love how light this scent is. It smells like floral flowers. I also like how this scent is long lasting and you can pair it with the cream.

May 06, 2015

Such a feminine scent that blends delicate flowers, juicy fruits and sweet vanilla. A lingering scent that is not too overpowering. Great to keep in your gym bag for a quick light spritz. Perfect at this time of year.