Bath & Body Works Scentportables Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

September 29, 2016

I love how my vehicle smells now. Its very strong at first but then it fades (not completely) after a couple days. What I did was put it in the glove compartment for a day or 2. the first time I put it in my vehicle, the scent was really strong that's why I had to put it in the glove compartment. I love it now!

September 26, 2016

These tiny pods really do the trick! Every time I take my car for an oil change I am always complimented on how great my car smells, even if the pod is a little older! There are usually promos on them, so I stock up when I can!

September 24, 2016

I have a scent-portable in both cars. The cars smell great for weeks. Easy to insert and remove the scent pods. A variety of scents to choose from.

November 23, 2015

I have these everywhere!! I really like them for my desk at work

May 11, 2015

Love these little guys, I have them in each of my cars. They are not overpowering scents, they just add a little something extra to your car. I find that they do happen to last quite some time in my cars and they are super cheap when you purchase them when BBW runs their specials

May 11, 2015

Few weeks ago, went into Bath and Body works. I am so glad I came across these car scents.
It is an amazing product. I like all the different holder cases variety for the scents.
The deal is also good, 4 for $ 10.
Peach bellini is one of the best ones for me.
I have had compliments from people riding in my car. I got mostly the tropical smells.
Gotta have them !! highly recommend.

April 21, 2015

I like these a lot! Lavender is my favorite. I have them clipped in my bathroom, always smells real nice!

April 21, 2015

I picked up a Car Freshner Clip and Refills at Bath and Body Works over the weekend. They have oodles and oodles of really cute and colourful clip on car freshners. Everything from Fish to Margarita's - they got it! Also they have a huge assortment of scent refills for them. I went with the Watermelon Lemonaide and Peach Bellini - which both smell amazing and not too strong. I am curious to see how long the scent discs last - they are priced at (4) for $10.00 so very reasonable. And I love my chic and girly daisy scent holder too!

April 08, 2015

I've only had 1 of these that just didn't offer any scent. For the most part I can smell them for a few weeks and always get compliments on it. I'm not a fan of the "food" flavours but love all of the fruity and tropical scents.

March 23, 2015

These are my favourite car air fresheners. They have a lot of great scents and so far all have made my car smell so good! I just wish they lasted a little longer. Sometimes they have good bogo sales on them and thats when I stock up.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation