Good

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Sweet Pea Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 1484 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 11, 2017

The smell and texture is amazing...I apply baby oil and then I rub a tad bit of this on after I apply my baby oil and the smell lasts for a very long time...I absolve it

December 28, 2016

My hands and feet get super dry during the winter and after using this lotion right out of the shower I see a real difference , and I really enjoy the smell, it's not too strong but a delicate floral scent . Keeps my skin baby soft and it's not too expensive at all! I'll be a repeat customer .

September 25, 2016

I was given this along with their shower gel in sweet pea as well for Christmas 2015. I was so surprised because I had only ever had small testers of Bath & Body Works and liked it alot.

OMG is truly smells like the sweet pea flower. The body lotion is pink too !!! It gives you a nice glow, smells amazing, has shea, aloe, vit e and aloe vera. Perfect ingredients for a lotion. However, the scent is very strong so If you are allergic or sensitive I wouldn't recommend this. Bath & Body Works does carry scent free products though.

The bottle says 16 hours of continuous moisture.. well I will give it more than that. It lasts a long time as the cream carries far when you apply it.

I really like this lotion. It is not for face, body only.

August 07, 2015

I just love the sweet pea lotion by bath and body works. The fragrance is very appealing. I always have a bottle of this in my purse. Love it!