Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Waikiki Beach Coconut Body Lotion
Good

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Waikiki Beach Coconut Body Lotion Reviews

1 review
Ranked #483 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 02, 2015

I have been using Bath and Body works Signature collection body lotions for 3 years now. I usually stick to my regular scents Sweet pea and Japanese blossoms. However this summer I tried summer special Hawaiin edition "Waikiki" Beach coconut body lotion.Reglar priced at $13, It was on a special $7 sale and as I has already put Buy 3 get 3 lotions in my shopping bag , i decided to buy this too. It smells heavenly and keeps skins soft throughout the day. It contains Shea and vitamin e just like BBW's other lotions. The fragrance of the lotion lasts long and I couldn't stop smelling my own hand , gosh it is such a delicious scented moisturizer.
The only thing about BBW lotions is the regular shelf price and the old fashioned bottle packaging.I usually only buy during buy 3 get 3 sale. A miniature of this lotion is excellent to carry in handbag and provides a burst of fresh smell. As with other BW lotions with shea it is slightly greasy , no SPF , takes a while to absorb on to skin.