Bath & Body Works Summer Vanilla (Lemon)
Good

Bath & Body Works Summer Vanilla (Lemon) Reviews

Ranked #574 out of 923 in Bath & Body

June 07, 2016

This is the most deliciously smelling body lotion! It smells like a fresh lemon loaf and I cannot get enough of it.

I wish Bath & Body Works would bring this back permanently.

August 08, 2010

I haven't been in Bath and Body works in awhile. I am not a huge fan of body splash/spray because it's alcohol based and has no staying power. However, while I was home visiting my parents I noticed B&BW;Summer Vanilla in Lemon in my mom's bathroom. I tried and thought....this smells yummy. When I got home, I kept thinking about it (and how I should've bought it when I was home-it's less expensive in the US). So I went and got some!

I bought the shower gel, lotion, and body spray. This is definitely a summer scent-to me, it smells like creamsicle. Vanilla with a hint of lemon...nice and light but with some staying power!

B&BW;has several different 'summer' vanillas besides lemon-I think there is a berry, apricot, and coconut. They are always having some kind of deal so you could try them all!

OXI CLEAN CHALLENGE

Shoppingsorceress added a new review for
    Dollarama Candles