Bath & Body Works Summer Vanilla (Lemon)
Good

Bath & Body Works Summer Vanilla (Lemon) Reviews

Ranked #493 out of 843 in Bath & Body

June 07, 2016

This is the most deliciously smelling body lotion! It smells like a fresh lemon loaf and I cannot get enough of it.

I wish Bath & Body Works would bring this back permanently.

August 08, 2010

I haven't been in Bath and Body works in awhile. I am not a huge fan of body splash/spray because it's alcohol based and has no staying power. However, while I was home visiting my parents I noticed B&BW;Summer Vanilla in Lemon in my mom's bathroom. I tried and thought....this smells yummy. When I got home, I kept thinking about it (and how I should've bought it when I was home-it's less expensive in the US). So I went and got some!

I bought the shower gel, lotion, and body spray. This is definitely a summer scent-to me, it smells like creamsicle. Vanilla with a hint of lemon...nice and light but with some staying power!

B&BW;has several different 'summer' vanillas besides lemon-I think there is a berry, apricot, and coconut. They are always having some kind of deal so you could try them all!

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?