Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnimon Pumpkin Hand Soap
Good

Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnimon Pumpkin Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 105 in Hand Soap

January 11, 2016

I love the smell of this soap,its such a sweet scent and leaves my hands smell so sweet and clean, I think it works really well

June 14, 2015

This product smells amazing! I love the little cinnamon scent is perfect with the pumpkin. I always get this scent in the foam soap because it is gentle on your skin.

June 12, 2015

This hand soap has the rich spicy scent of cinnamon and pumpkin. Perfect during the Autumn months. Reminds me a fragrant and delicious pumpkin pie baking in the oven. Leaves your hands feeling soft, moisturized and never dry.

April 15, 2015

Great scented hand soap, nice pumpkin with a hint of cinnamon adds a touch of autumn to your home.

May 20, 2014

I LOVE IT! It is the middle of May and I am still using it because the smell is amazing. All of their products are!

September 24, 2013

The scent of this hand soap fills the room with the smell of autumn. The smell will last on your skin for hours and all you need is one pump of the product and it goes a long way. I would recommend this for anybody who loves autumn scents.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier