Bath & Body Works Sweetpea Body Wash

Bath & Body Works Sweetpea Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #343 out of 552 in Body Wash

August 25, 2016

My entire shower smells amazing!! I love this body wash. My skin is clean but never dry or tight. Very soft and luxurious. and such an incredible smell!!

February 12, 2016

This is a nice product when you want to feel a little more feminine and not just want a wash and go. It leaves a soothing feel to your skin and a feesh scent on your body.

June 21, 2015

Nice sweet flowery smell, leaves your skin smooth and soft with a nice light scent.

April 07, 2014

Scent is great in the bottle, but the scent is not great on me. Smelled weird on me.

April 06, 2014

a girly light scent when using it.

December 12, 2013

I received this body wash along with two lotions with the same scent. Let me tell you how nice you smell after a shower, it's refreshing and sweet (just like the name indicates) the most noticable difference I've noticed about my skin since using this product is how soft my skin is. I don't know if it's the moisturizers but it's truly remarkable how soft it has become and that's without using the lotion in any consistent manner. Definitely reccomend this and all the other Bath and Body Works Cleansers and Body washes.

October 07, 2013

I love Bath and Body Works Sweetpea body wash, it smells great and has a long lasting effect. The price is okay but when they have a sale is the best time to buy this product. It is a great gift to give others and they will love it to. It makes you feel great about your self because you will smell great for hours to come after a shower.

August 27, 2013

I love this body wash, it's one of my favourites!

March 11, 2013

Scent is nice and subtle. Body wash leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. I have delicate skin and find tons of other body washes irritate my skin and this product does not irritate my skin at all.