Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #736 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 20, 2015

I am not a huge fan of their lotions, but I love the smell of this lotion. It is very aromatic and kind of sexy to me. It does take quite a bit of rubbing to get this product in the skin and not be left with a greasy feeling.

June 20, 2015

Amazing smelling, quick absorbing, leaves your skin silky smooth and lightly scented.

June 13, 2015

This product smells so good! I recently got to this product on sale and I have been using it everyday since. My skin feels very soft!

June 13, 2015

very affordable especially if you buy them in packs. keeps my skin moisturized, and the fragrance stays. recommended.

May 17, 2015

This is definitely one of my favourite lotions to buy from Bath & Body Works, it has almost a very gentle soft scent. It's so delicate and lasts the whole day. Me and my coworker love using it and you could say we are the best smelling workers there/ ;)

March 11, 2015

I love this lotion because it smells so good and it lasts you a long time! I have been using this lotion recently because I love the soft scent. It's a scent that will leave you amazed and your skin glowing and gorgeous!

April 07, 2014

I was gifted the Twilight Woods Body Lotion from Bath & Body Works for Christmas! I usually apply the lotion after a shower and frequently use it to soothe/moisturize my dry hands! The cream makes my skin feel soft and hydrated, due to the shea butter and vitamin E. I love the scent that lingers on my hands as I also use the Twilight Woods Body Spray as a perfume! I suppose some people might prefer a lighter scent on their hands, but I don't mind as this is also the scent of my perfume! :)

January 16, 2013

I got this in a set for the holidays, and have been comparing it to the Triple Moisture Body Cream. The lotion has shea butter, vitamin E and jojoba oil (where the body cream has milk protein, rice bran and acai berry extract). The biggest difference for me is obviously the texture, and how long the product keeps my skin feeling moisturized.
This lotion is definitely lighter in texture than the body cream, but it still does a good job of making my skin feel soft and hydrated. I think this will be better for when the weather gets warmer, and my skin doesn`t get quite as dry.
As with the body cream, I find that this lotion has a pretty strong scent (Twilight Woods is supposed to smell like apricot nectar, mimosa petals and tuscan cypress). I don`t like using heavily scented products every day, but I like that when I do use this product, the scent tapers off but still lasts for hours.