Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 16, 2016

I love this scent and wish it was not a seasonal one. Every winter I get this and every winter I love it. The smell is very strong so beware if you dont like strong scent but it is a refreshing minty and sweet smell. The lotion is pretty thin so I dont usually use it for moisture more so for the scent, if youre lookinf for moisture i would use the body cream instead. Overall this is a great winter scent .

January 13, 2016

I loved the scent and feel of the lotion! :) I really enoy similar products, and would buy again for sure.

December 29, 2015

Kind of moisturizing, but not as good as other lotions. The problem with this one is the scent. Not a good smelling peppermint scent n

December 29, 2015

I LOVE the scent of this product! It is a great combination of mint & sweetness that lingers on your skin, not too strongly. The quality of the product is great. It's creamy but not too thick, sticky or oily, plus it moisturizes well. I usually buy this scent in every line... body lotion, hand sanitizer, shower gel, hand soap and candles. Great scented product and definitely my favourite mint-scented body product.

July 16, 2015

This is Christmas in a bottle,YUMMIE!! I love it
And is very cheap $7 doll for this magical cream.This body lotion is one of my favorites because it reminds me of christmas holidays wich is the most fantastic season of the year.LOVE IT

June 20, 2015

Love that yummy peppermint smell, absorbs quickly leaving skin feeling soft and lightly scented.

June 09, 2015

The smell of this product is amazing and makes me feel happy during the holidays. BUT, once you apply this all over your body, a very cold sensation starts and it's not a very good feeling. Especially if you have cold winters like I have, here in Quebec. Also, i haven't noticed any difference in my skin. It's soft on the skin but doesn't make it soft long term.

May 05, 2015

I love Bath & Body Works! This product makes your skin feel really good! I also like the scent, the peppermint is a nice change compared to the fruity scent I usually use.

April 26, 2015

I got this product for Christmas and it was well worth it. I love the smell and how it feels on my skin. As well I got the shower Gel. The only bad thing is if you don't buy a couple of bottles before winter is over because Twisted Peppermint is only available in the winter.

March 14, 2015

This is wonderful! I love this smell!

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!