Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Ultra Shea Body Cream

Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Ultra Shea Body Cream Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 1461 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 10, 2016

Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream Twisted Peppermint is a great choice if you want an uplifting and renergizing body cream experience! It goes on smoothly and absorbs right into any area of your body that needs softening and also adds a touch of shimmer to your skin and makes it look glowing! The peppermint scent is mild and almost smells like it has some vanilla added so the scent isn't very harsh.

February 08, 2016

Every winter I stock up on this! The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin soft and hydrated. Every time I use it I get several compliments about how nice I smell.

February 08, 2016

my favorite cream lotion. love the smell, and leaves my skin soft and smooth.

February 08, 2016

I am a big fan of Bath & Body Works products and this body cream in the scent Twister Peppermint is no exception. I love this body cream. It makes my skin feel so soft and the smell is so nice a sweet peppermint. I definitely recommend anyone to try this body cream out.

January 03, 2015

I received this as a gift. I don't usually use this brand, but I'm a sucker for peppermint. I used it after my bath and was suprised. The smell is definitely peppermint and it lasts for quite a while. My furbaby kept sniffing me. It did hydrate my skin.

January 03, 2015

The “Bath and Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream Twisted Peppermint” is a lovely holiday scent that will leave you feeling refreshed. The lovely blend of peppermint and vanilla will entice your senses. It will leave you body feeling soft and moisturized. It does not leave you skin feeling oily or tight. This is a seasonal scent that can be used long after the holidays. The scent has an aromatherapy quality to it. I enjoy that the scent lingers and I don’t have to reapply like some other body creams. Great price and ultra feminine product that is lovely to give and to receive.