Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Hand Cream
Good

Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 29, 2015

I don't use much hand creams dily mostly or I should say especially when I'm working around the house cleaning.I figure it's a waste then because my hands are in the water a lot and I would be only washing it off.The best time I find is when my housework is done for the day and then I can put it on ,and especially before going to bed or if I was going out somewhere .That is the most times I get to use Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Hand Cream,that's my favorite.I like how it doesn't make my hands greasy like some Hand Cream do and it also leaves a very nice mild scent on them.I don't like strong scents on hand creams and that is why I choose this one from Bath & Body Works.I would recommend this cream if you don't like your hands having a strong perfume scent on them.

November 14, 2014

I adore this cream, it smells so so delicious and leaves your skin silky smooth. I also love the fact that it is not really greasy like other creams I've tried before.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS