Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Cream Reviews

Ranked #848 out of 1487 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 18, 2016

One of my favourite scents from B&BW;!! The vanilla is so cake-like and not overpowering. The body cream really helps with my dry skin on my legs in the wintertime. The only thing I wish was that it didn't absorb SO quickly, as I feel like I'm constantly apply more to feel evenly covered.

December 29, 2015

I love this product! I also have it in the body mist. I'm a big fan of vanilla scented body products and this one is particularly nice because it smells especially sweet. It is a bit on the strong side as others have noted, but I don't find it overpowering. This is definitely one of my favourite scents from B&BW;.

June 20, 2015

Honestly I found the smell of this cream to be actually repulsive. It was aggressively strong, and even caused myself and a friend to have headaches. Hard to assess quality of the product when it makes you nauseous. It didn't smell that powerful in the bottle - maybe just use it in small small amounts to make it more bearable.
    I gave mine away.

June 20, 2015

I usually don't care too much for their lotions, but this is a body creme and thicker. The smell is so aromatic with the intoxicating scent of fresh vanilla. It did hydrate my legs without feeling so greasy, plus the smell is good too.

June 20, 2015

This stuff smell so amazing, you "almost" want to eat it, quick absorbing, leaves your hands smooth with a nice light scent!

January 30, 2015

I love this stuff. The hand cream isn't as runny as other products are. It has a nice smell I can stand

January 03, 2015

This is another amazing body cream scent from the Bath and Body Works collection. Vanilla Bean Noel reminds me of sweet sugar cookies baking in the oven. The scent lingers on your body and you can’t help but take a whiff and be reminded how delicious you smell. My skin feels moisturized and supple. A lovely product that you can purchase at a great price, especially after Christmas.

December 17, 2014

The image of the bottle is different this year. I've bought two bottles, one 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream and one Body lotion. Both work alright for me but the scents are amazing. I adore vanilla.

I got mine on sale for really cheap around Black Friday for 2.80 a bottle from their promotions.

What do you think, have you tried them?

March 23, 2014

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel collection! Every year, I wait until November to purchase new body creams, lotions, shower gels, hand antibacterial soaps and candles scented with delicious vanilla. Every time I smell the scent, it immediately reminds me and evokes memories of the Christmas/Winter season! Not to mention the fragrant vanilla scent, the creams are incredibly moisturzing. I would expect nothing less from Bath and Body Works!

April 20, 2013

This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. It is seasonal, so stick up in November/ early December. Sometimes they are sold out by Christmas.

Tweets77 has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

siffieee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

nyou.ca added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops