Bath & Body Works Wallflower Plug Ins
Good

Bath & Body Works Wallflower Plug Ins Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 497 in Home Fragrance

November 30, 2016

I have wall flower plug ins spread around my house. They work great in hallways, bedrooms, and bathrooms. I try to buy the re-fills when they're on sale since I have them in so many rooms. I do enjoy the seasonal scents but tend to go for the neutral ones that are great for year round. I most recently bought the cranberry scent and wish i picked up more. It smells absolutely amazing.

June 08, 2016

I simply love all the different kinds of wallflower plug ins!! My fav is the white lilac one. Sometimes the store does not have the kinds you see online.

June 08, 2016

The Wallflowers from Bath and Body Works are seriously amazing! I have two in my home and one in my office at work. There are tons of different scents available and new ones released seasonally. You can also find a plug in to match your home decor, they also release new ones every season/holiday so I have one for every occasion! Scents last for weeks and fills my whole home. Always stocking up on these!