• Bath & Body Works Wallflowers
  • Bath & Body Works Wallflowers

Bath & Body Works Wallflowers Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

October 03, 2016

so they look pretty plugged in. the smell super strong the first 3 days plugged in, then they seem to fade. i have tried so many scents and they all seem to fade after a bit, even with lots of oil left in the bulb. I still do buy them as i love the smells, but I still don't think they are perfect.

September 15, 2016

My house will never ever be stinky. I have these in every room as well as the Scentsy burners. I don't think I have a favourite scent in the wall flowers but I love the ones with the night lights for the hallways at night plus you get the added bonus of fresh smelling house.

August 01, 2016

I love all the scents at bath and body works so I was excited to see these and picked one up when they were on sale. I used it a couple of times and liked the scent however I won't buy them again because all the designs are so kiddish and tacky and certainly don't go with my home decor

April 27, 2016

I load up on these at the SAS sales, they are fantastic. Ever time people come to visit they always comment how good our house smells. It's fun to change the scents according to season. I think the bulb lasts a good 6 weeks! The fragrance travels through the entire house! My fav for summer is tiki beach, and cinnamon for winter.

March 21, 2016

I love the scent of the wallflowers. They set off such a warm and inviting scent that fills the entire house. The bulbs last me for about a month although I wish that they lasted longer but then there are always new scents released that I have to try.

January 25, 2016

I love B&BW;wallflowers I always have one plugged in and my mom does in every room in my house as well! Although I must say don't ever blindly buy a scent without at least smelling the candle first because I have done it a few times and have gotten scents I hate. However if this does happened, they are usually great in stores and will exchange the scent you hated for a different one if you bring it in! I usually go for the more light scents because they can become overpowering especially for smaller rooms.

January 14, 2016

The wallflowers come in all sorts of adorable designs.
Also there are a ton of scent options.
Great for the bathroom.

January 14, 2016

I love these in my bathroom .... The Vanilla and Cinnamon scents are my favorite . I find these a bit pricey but if you wait for a sale they are great .

July 15, 2015

I adore the bath&body;works wall flowers! i use them everywhere from my outlet in my washroom to my bed room or even kitchen. These wall flowers keep my house very fresh smelling and their is thousands of scents that everyone can enjoy in the wallflowers! the scent lasts so long and lingers even when the wall flower is removed. BEST AIR FRESHENER! i recommend the pumpkin or cinnamon scents they smell great! you can usually find the wall flower refills on sale.

June 09, 2015

Love these, they make your home smell awesome, and come in a wide variety of scents, they also have a cute variety of holders!