Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Bath & Body Works introduces their Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion fortified with Aloe Vera, Grape seed extract and vitamins C and E.
The Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion glides on evenly to condition and hydrate the skin!
The formula is non-greasy and sheer to absorb quickly, leaving skin feeling soft, and beautifully fragrant.

See their main website for more information at: www.bathandbodyworks.com

October 02, 2016

In general I love all bath and body works product but this is the one that I will buy again and again. It smells amazing - delicious. It lasts the whole day and stay also in my clothes. Because I have a very dry skin I use it after my moisturizing lotion but I do not care, I will still use it. It is pricey but bath and body stores always have promotions, so wait until they have one.

September 22, 2016

I love this stuff, it is so good for your skin and it smells amazing, so good that you can skip the perfume. they are all really good smelling products. I love Bath and Body Works. the prices are pretty good too for what you get. my boyfriend loves the smell of this one too, i'm gonna have to make another trip to massena to get stocked up again on all these scrumptious smelling lotions

September 16, 2016

This is my go to Fragrance, I use everything from the body wash to the body mist. I don't find the lotion too oily, and it helps with my dry skin in the winter months.

August 02, 2016

I have never bought this product from Amazon, but I do get it from Bath and Body Works (the price on Amazon is about the same as at Bath and Body Works). It is, hands down, my favorite body lotion. I put it on at bedtime, and over time, the scent has gotten into the comforter where I lay, so every time I lay down for bed there's a very soft floral vanilla scent. This is a softly scented lotion, so if you really like strong, knock you over scents, you may not like this as much. I also have the perfume, and many people comment on how nice it smells.

July 04, 2016

LOVE all of the bath and body works products that they have. I try to stock up during their semi-annual sale. Last week they had some items down to $3! Well worth it!

June 26, 2016

This is an amazing smelling lotion! It works okay - no better and no worse than any equivalent lotion. I buy it for the smell though - amazing! Plus you can often find it on sale for under $5. Can't go wrong for that price - this lotion smells so, so yummy!

May 02, 2016

Don't eat this! I know it will be hard to resist but don't do it! It is not edible!
Any ways, It works really well for moisture and smells good. I like to keep this in my car for when my hands get dry.

April 26, 2016

It is a great product. I only have a few issues. It smells AMAZING. But the scent wears off too easy. I would recommend this too a friend. Oh, did I mention it smells great?

April 25, 2016

So love this scent it's amazing and I can't get enough. The cream is not oily at all and leaves you smelling wonderful and your moisturized for the day in just one application

March 11, 2016

My favourite lotions from Bath&Body;Works. I find all their lotions are smooth and moisturize the skin well but this is the best scent. You only need a little bit to smell great but the scent isn't too strong either.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?