Bath & Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla Fine Fragrance Mist Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

1.5/5

July 01, 2015

Unfortunately I am not a huge fan of this scent at all, I picked it out when I was kind of in a rush and I smelled a whole whack load of other products as well. When I got home and tried some on I was actually really dissappointed with the scent. It doesn't smell as vanilla-y as I wanted it to. Not really the most pleasant smell in my opinion.

June 10, 2015

Smells amazing, lasts all day, and the price is great. What more can I ask for?

January 13, 2015

I love this scent, and have to say that it has become my go-to! I have other vanilla scented products, but none have captured the seductive scent in the way B&BW;has; and in such an attractive bottle. With all that said, the price of one bottle is a little higher than I expected but still worth it in my opinion.

November 07, 2014

The new scent from Bath and Body Works is a luscious, warm, rich vanilla without too many extraneous "side" notes added in, which B&BW;can sometimes be guilty of. The scent is a little longer-lasting than many of their fine fragrance mists, and the packaging is beautiful. The dry-down is soft and powdery and stays true in its vanilla-ness, though it does tend to vanish after a few hours...but the smaller 2.5 oz spray is affordable enough that you can re-apply without splurging. If you're a vanilla lover, this scent deserves a spot in your collection.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation