Amazing

Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Lotion Reviews

Ranked #621 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 27, 2017

The Winter Candy Apple lotion was given to me as a gift. Now this is a stronger smelling lotion, however I don't find it as sickly sweet as some of the Christmas smells. It is almost a little tart smelling due to the apple. Which is a nice change up for a few months. I find that the BBW lotions only give me about 20-24 hours of moisture so would need to apply daily. But it is a good one if you would like a change in scents!

September 11, 2016

My friend gave me a few of the holiday lotions a few Christmases ago.

This was probably the least scented of the three she gave me, but unfortunately it was still far too fragrant. I didn't want to waste it because it was a gift, so I tried everything I did to be able to use it. I tried using it as a shower cream -- rubbing it on my skin in the shower and rinsing it off. I tried mixing it in with unscented lotions. Absolutely nothing made this tolerable for me. I am extremely sensitive, and I kept coughing every time I was near it, no matter what I did to dilute it.

I can't speak to its moisturizing abilities because it also irritated my skin. It did feel like it would be a nice formula, and it was very silky, but I just couldn't wear it.

October 22, 2015

I'm not a huge fan of the scent of this lotion, it was almost too overwhelmingly sweet smelling. I don;t think I would buy it , I received it as part of a christmas gift but I wouldn't go out of my way to by it again. Not a very memorable lotion.

petitelady earned the Wellness Guru badge

petitelady has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

JaniceMart added a new review for
    Oxi Clean Color Shield