Amazing
Good

Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Lotion Reviews

Ranked #582 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 11, 2016

My friend gave me a few of the holiday lotions a few Christmases ago.

This was probably the least scented of the three she gave me, but unfortunately it was still far too fragrant. I didn't want to waste it because it was a gift, so I tried everything I did to be able to use it. I tried using it as a shower cream -- rubbing it on my skin in the shower and rinsing it off. I tried mixing it in with unscented lotions. Absolutely nothing made this tolerable for me. I am extremely sensitive, and I kept coughing every time I was near it, no matter what I did to dilute it.

I can't speak to its moisturizing abilities because it also irritated my skin. It did feel like it would be a nice formula, and it was very silky, but I just couldn't wear it.

October 22, 2015

I'm not a huge fan of the scent of this lotion, it was almost too overwhelmingly sweet smelling. I don;t think I would buy it , I received it as part of a christmas gift but I wouldn't go out of my way to by it again. Not a very memorable lotion.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas