Bath & Bodyworks Golden Sugar Scrub

Bath & Bodyworks Golden Sugar Scrub Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 842 in Bath & Body

October 19, 2016

This is a very high quality sugar scrub. Not only is it a good scrub but it lathers really well as a body wash. the Sugar Scrub pieces are really large so it is a strong exfoliate (a bit too harsh for my sensitive skin). I like how as a sugar scrub the sugar dissolves so it doesn't make a mess of your shower/bath. The scents that this comes in are very strong but really lovely.

February 23, 2016

Love the lather, the sugar exfoliates and feels fantastic. Doesn't leave you too dry afterwards. And the smell! The smell is AHHHHMAZING! If you hit it just right you can snag a killer deal and bundle up various items for cheap!

July 19, 2013

I have tried a lot of body scrubs both average priced and high end and I have to say this is my absolute favourite! The scent is incredible (it comes in many of their most popular scents) and it exfoliates and leaves a scented oil on your skin that makes it so incredibly soft. The price is higher but if you watch for Bath and Bodyworks infamous sales (buy 2 get 1 free) its not a bad deal. I HIGHLY recommend trying this product. I'm hoping beyond hope that they never discontinue this product.