Bath & Bodyworks Pink Chiffon Perfume Reviews

Ranked #763 out of 1216 in Perfume

January 04, 2016

Nice smell. A bit cheap in price and quality, so you decide if you want the price or quality.

December 10, 2014

This scent, while a little young, feels appropriate for everyday use. I wear it to school and can smell it on my clothes well into the afternoon. It's a sweet and girly scent. I love it so much that I recently went back to Bath & Body Works to purchase the body cream and body butter in this scent as well.

August 14, 2012

First off, I'm a big fan of Bath and Bodyworks. I went in at the beginning of the summer to stock up on soaps and lotions and their travel sizes are great for roadtrips. I was looking for a new scent, something light and summery and I found it. Pink Chiffon - what a beautiful light and fresh scent! I have gotten so many compliments on it, and I just love that it's affordable, and you can get the whole set (perfume, lotion, body wash) for such a good price! I would definitely recommend it, and I hope that it's a scent that they keep.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends