Bath Retreat Cocoa Body Butter

Bath Retreat Cocoa Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #989 out of 1484 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 27, 2016

I'm addicted to hand and body creams. I'm always looking for a thick cream that will not be sticky. I found it. Great product, can be used on hands AND body. I have three of different sort in my handbag, at home and at the office!!!

May 03, 2012

I bought Bath Retreats Cocoa Body Butter on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. I wish that price would stick around all year, but sadly it is going to regular in July.
    The smell is fantastic, I've been looking for a good body cream that had a warm inviting scent into and this is definitely it. It meshes great with my Secret Invisible VaVaVanilla antiperspirant.
    It's thick and fluffy if you whip it with your finger for a few seconds once you buy it. I've found this works well to extend the life and makes it seem lighter as it goes on.
    I've had very bad heels for a year now, and nothing seems to get working. I put this on my heels and within the week they were looking normal again!
    It doesn't make you sweat very much while wearing it, which is what Ive noticed with other body butters.
    I do not mind at all paying full price for this, Ive been using it for two months now daily and still havent run out. I apply it to everywhere in a light layer, but my face, neck, and chest.

e010365 earned the Beauty Expert badge