Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush Floral & Flirty Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 113 in Dry Shampoo

The essence of femininity, Blush is the floral, flirty way to turn heads.
A few quick sprays instantly leaves hair feeling clean, fresh and full of body and texture!

Info from: www.batistehair.com

March 21, 2017

Love this product!!! Use it on my hair even when its clean because it helps give awesome volume! And it works wonders when my hair looks greasy. Would defenitly without a doubt recommend.

This scent is amazing as well, but they all smell delicious!

March 14, 2017

I was quite excited to try dry shampoo as my hair is thick and always seems to get greasy. While I wasn't expecting any miracles or anything I was hoping to at least stray away from my daily shampoo/conditioner regime. I have to say I was let down, the floral sent was way too strong and while the first few minutes my hair looked rejuvenated , in only an hour the results quickly faded. I wouldn't suggest buying this product

March 03, 2017

I love this product. I use it almost daily. I am lost when I run out of my Batiste dry shampoo. The floral and flirty scent is my favorite, I get a whiff every time I shake my head.

March 03, 2017

This is by far my favourite dry shampoo! The scent is lovely but not too overpowering. I love that it reduces the look of oiliness between washes without making my hair feel weighted down. The only downside is that it is a bit more expensive than other brands.

March 02, 2017

Absolutely LOVE this product. I could never find a dry shampoo that worked for my hair as it gets oily pretty fast. Everything else just seemed to make it feel more oily and dirty, and just gross. Batiste does the opposite for me! My hair feels great, light and it leaves it smelling so nice for such an awesome price.

I would definitely recommend it!

March 02, 2017

This brand of dry shampoo is without a doubt my favourite. Ditching the traditional hair spray smell that comes with most of the dry shampoo products, Baptiste uses floral flower smells for an all day long lasting aroma.

February 28, 2017

I got this as a gift and I love it so much that I am scared one day I will run out. I wash my hair normally in the shower every third or fourth day, but whenever my hair starts looking darker or more stuck to my head I use this dry shampoo. It adds some volume and helps me last a couple more days without washing my hair.

February 28, 2017

Batiste dry shampoo is an amazing product! I use it at least twice a week in between washes and it keeps my hair fresh. The blush and floral scent that this product comes with is an added bonus compared to other batiste products. I am a brunette, so it leaves behind a bit of a white residue. I make sure to work it in my hair so that it is blended in. Great product overall!

February 28, 2017

The product was very effective, but the scent was a bit overwhelming. The scent was a bit too strong. I would perhaps try another scent from the same brand next time.

February 18, 2017

Ce produit est parfait lorsqu'on manque de temps pour le lavage de nos cheveux ou encore pour augmenter le volume. Le seul petit point faible est son odeur, un peu étouffante selon moi.