Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush Floral & Flirty Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

The essence of femininity, Blush is the floral, flirty way to turn heads.
A few quick sprays instantly leaves hair feeling clean, fresh and full of body and texture!

Info from: www.batistehair.com

November 28, 2016

I like the sweet scent of this dry shampoo althought it can be a bit overwhelming. The volumizing effect is great. Be careful to blend it because the white dust may show if you don't massage it in. I prefer the bown shade one because it's less messy if you don't blend.

October 13, 2016

I tried this dry shampoo after seeing most of my friends in the UK using it. I had never used dry shampoo before and was so surprised by how easy it was to use. I have dark brown hair and experienced no discolouration and had no trouble blending it into my hair (when sprayed at the suggested distance it lands more translucent than white). I love how it provided great texture at my roots and volume between washes!

September 29, 2016

This dry shampoo works well and is easy to apply. It's better than other dry shampoos I have tried. I have dark hair, but after I rub it in the white colour goes away and you can't see I have used it. It's great for getting an extra day or two out of your wash.

September 23, 2016

Oh this product! by far best thing I have ever come across. I use to use pinky colour and manic panic hair dye and every time you wash it fades more and more. But having this dry shampoo saved my colour and my hair. It really works. It smells amazing. And i recommend it to everyone

September 23, 2016

Of course there is a white cast left on your hair, that is because we are basically spray powder onto our hair. All you have to do is rub it in after a few minutes and you are left with non greasy and voluminous hair! This is my favorite dry shampoo of all time. This scent is great and so is the one in the leopard can. The actual sprayer if quite forceful so you get a lot of product out in a short amount of time.

September 22, 2016

This is such a great product, I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't wash their hair everyday. It's such an easy way to refresh my hair in between washes. I even like that it helps blend my roots (I'm blonde). I will buy this product over and over again.

September 08, 2016

The Original Dry Shampoo Line.

It WORKS that's for sure. Be careful if you have fine hair, a few sprays at your roots, blend with your fingers as if your actually shampooing your hair and you can brush it through to your ends too if you want to give the rest of your hair more volume.

Smells great, and you can go 4 days no problem. It is a little expensive, but you use way less than other dry shampoos.

September 08, 2016

This is my favorite dry shampoo. It absorbs oil leaving my second day hair looking like I just washed it. I love the sent of the Blush Floral & Flirty. I have dark hair, it does leave a white cast but once I rub it in I can't see it anymore. Plus you can't beat the price. I recommend this product.

September 06, 2016

This product is amazing! I get oily hair a day after I shower so a good dry shampoo is a must for me. This stuff smells great and is very effective. It is very white when you first put it on but once you brush it through it blends right in. I used to use only baby powder but this product has changed my mind! I will probably try the one made for blondes next!

August 27, 2016

I love all the Batista dry shampoos. I have used all of them and they are all great. When you have no time to wash your hair, just spray it on, cuts the grease and lives your hair fresh and clean. They are always available at Marshalls.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas