Batiste Dry Shampoo Dark and Deep Brown Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 105 in Dry Shampoo

Batiste Dry Shampoo banishes oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without water. A quick burst revitalizes hair, adds body and texture and leaves it feeling clean and fresh too. No need to worry about skipping a shampoo.

January 12, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cette sorte de shampoing sec. J'ai essayé auparavant d'autres marques et j'avais toujours le problème des résidus blancs dans mes cheveux. Mais avec cette sorte, je n'ai plus ce problème. J'utilise ce produit depuis 6 mois environ et j'ai des cheveux capricieux. J'ai remarqué dans le dernier mois que mes cheveux semblaient s'être habituer au produit, il n'est donc plus aussi efficace par contre. Mais au début, c'était un gros WOW.

November 28, 2016

I really like this brand and was pleasantly surprised to try the brown shade because it does not show any product but it works great to absorb the oiliness.

October 27, 2016

This formula is great! I have darker hair, so to find a dry shampoo with minimal white-cast was amazing! I don't need very much of this at all to refresh and revive my hair between shampoos - highly recommend trying this one out!

October 21, 2016

Le meilleur shampoing sec pour celle avec les cheveux foncés. L'odeur est bonne en plus ... rare pour le produit. Peu de résidus dans mes cheveux. Mes cheveux sont propres après l'utilisation.

October 21, 2016

Je n'ai pas particulièrement aimé ce produit.Je ne trouve pas que l'effet est '' hallucinant '' et en plus quand essayant de l'étendre vraiment sur mes cheveux , j'avais de la teinture brune tachée sur mes mains..je ne le recommande pas.

October 19, 2016

I found that this product just made my hair seems more greasy after about a half hour of applying it. I also didnt see it come out as a brown spray, so any hair colour could use this? These dry shampoo's do smell good though. But make my hair look too greasy..

October 12, 2016

i did not like this product because it has a strong smell and the color did not match my hair very well so i got some weird color strips all over. also i didn't notice that it made such a difference by soaking the oil. i prefer the uncolored versions of batiste dry shampoos

October 12, 2016

I love the regular Bastiste dry shampoo and the coconut/tropical one but this one left me with a bit of a negative opinion. It comes out with a brown colour, which I thought would be great for covering greys but because you need to blend this stuff in with your hands I find it gets everywhere and I had it all over my forehead, maybe I used too much. Performance-wise it was just as good as the rest.

October 05, 2016

I loved how easy it was to use this product and how the colour blended in well with my hair. I use this product all the time! It allowed me to prolong washing my hair and still keep my hair looking fresh.

October 03, 2016

The Dry Shampoo works great. I highly recommend it. Its also a very good price and you can find it at any drug store. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!