Batiste Dry Shampoo Dark and Deep Brown Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

Batiste Dry Shampoo banishes oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without water. A quick burst revitalizes hair, adds body and texture and leaves it feeling clean and fresh too. No need to worry about skipping a shampoo.

November 28, 2016

I really like this brand and was pleasantly surprised to try the brown shade because it does not show any product but it works great to absorb the oiliness.

October 27, 2016

This formula is great! I have darker hair, so to find a dry shampoo with minimal white-cast was amazing! I don't need very much of this at all to refresh and revive my hair between shampoos - highly recommend trying this one out!

October 21, 2016

Le meilleur shampoing sec pour celle avec les cheveux foncés. L'odeur est bonne en plus ... rare pour le produit. Peu de résidus dans mes cheveux. Mes cheveux sont propres après l'utilisation.

October 21, 2016

Je n'ai pas particulièrement aimé ce produit.Je ne trouve pas que l'effet est '' hallucinant '' et en plus quand essayant de l'étendre vraiment sur mes cheveux , j'avais de la teinture brune tachée sur mes mains..je ne le recommande pas.

October 19, 2016

I found that this product just made my hair seems more greasy after about a half hour of applying it. I also didnt see it come out as a brown spray, so any hair colour could use this? These dry shampoo's do smell good though. But make my hair look too greasy..

October 12, 2016

i did not like this product because it has a strong smell and the color did not match my hair very well so i got some weird color strips all over. also i didn't notice that it made such a difference by soaking the oil. i prefer the uncolored versions of batiste dry shampoos

October 12, 2016

I love the regular Bastiste dry shampoo and the coconut/tropical one but this one left me with a bit of a negative opinion. It comes out with a brown colour, which I thought would be great for covering greys but because you need to blend this stuff in with your hands I find it gets everywhere and I had it all over my forehead, maybe I used too much. Performance-wise it was just as good as the rest.

October 05, 2016

I loved how easy it was to use this product and how the colour blended in well with my hair. I use this product all the time! It allowed me to prolong washing my hair and still keep my hair looking fresh.

October 03, 2016

The Dry Shampoo works great. I highly recommend it. Its also a very good price and you can find it at any drug store. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 29, 2016

This is one of the best brands of Dry Shampoo I have ever used. It is very effective. You need only a few sprays right at your root. Then mimic the action of shampooing your hair and I like to use a vent brush to pull it through to the ends of my hair. By puling it through to your ends, it gives volume and hold that lasts all day. If your hair seems frizzy or fluffy, use a styling cream or a bit of leave in conditioner to eliminate that.

Dry shampoo also seems to make your hair flat looking, so using a shine spray afterwards is a good idea.

It is nice that I can get dry shampoo for my brown hair now too because usually dry shampoo's will leave a white residue on your hair.

Batiste is more expensive than most other brands, but it is very high quality and worth it. You use less and it saves you money in the long run. I really like this product.