Batiste Dry Shampoo Dark and Deep Brown Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 109 in Dry Shampoo

Batiste Dry Shampoo banishes oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without water. A quick burst revitalizes hair, adds body and texture and leaves it feeling clean and fresh too. No need to worry about skipping a shampoo.

February 04, 2017

This is probably the best dry shampoo I've ever used. For girl who have darker hair (or darker roots, like an ombre with dark roots) this is just perfection. It is best used on 2nd or 3rd day hair.

January 27, 2017

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Dark and Deep Brown sprays onto my roots and refreshes my hair instantly. The dark pigment also prevents the chalky look other dry shampoos leave. It smells great, and adds volume to my hair.

January 21, 2017

Batiste has great dry shampoos and this one for dark hair is just great. It blends in nicely and absorbs the oils well. I love that it has pigments for my dark hair, so it doesn't look like there's any residue in my hair. A must have!

January 19, 2017

I've used dry shampoo for years. I have naturally really dark hair and my only issue with dry shampoo (Batiste was the only brand I used) was the white powder that took lots of brushing to try and disguise on my dark hair. When I found the dry shampoo made especially for dark hair I was very excited to try it. After my first try I was hooked! It's a staple in my house and no more white powder issue!

January 12, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cette sorte de shampoing sec. J'ai essayé auparavant d'autres marques et j'avais toujours le problème des résidus blancs dans mes cheveux. Mais avec cette sorte, je n'ai plus ce problème. J'utilise ce produit depuis 6 mois environ et j'ai des cheveux capricieux. J'ai remarqué dans le dernier mois que mes cheveux semblaient s'être habituer au produit, il n'est donc plus aussi efficace par contre. Mais au début, c'était un gros WOW.

November 28, 2016

I really like this brand and was pleasantly surprised to try the brown shade because it does not show any product but it works great to absorb the oiliness.

October 27, 2016

This formula is great! I have darker hair, so to find a dry shampoo with minimal white-cast was amazing! I don't need very much of this at all to refresh and revive my hair between shampoos - highly recommend trying this one out!

October 21, 2016

Le meilleur shampoing sec pour celle avec les cheveux foncés. L'odeur est bonne en plus ... rare pour le produit. Peu de résidus dans mes cheveux. Mes cheveux sont propres après l'utilisation.

October 21, 2016

Je n'ai pas particulièrement aimé ce produit.Je ne trouve pas que l'effet est '' hallucinant '' et en plus quand essayant de l'étendre vraiment sur mes cheveux , j'avais de la teinture brune tachée sur mes mains..je ne le recommande pas.

October 19, 2016

I found that this product just made my hair seems more greasy after about a half hour of applying it. I also didnt see it come out as a brown spray, so any hair colour could use this? These dry shampoo's do smell good though. But make my hair look too greasy..