Batiste Dry Shampoo Medium and Brunette Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 109 in Dry Shampoo

January 10, 2017

I tried the brunette dry shampoo and found the first time I used it I had brown flakes coming off - I don't have dandruff so figured maybe I just used too much, so the next time used less, but had the same issue. It did make my hair feel fresh and clean, but I didn't like having brown dust coming off my head.

December 14, 2016

It's the second dry shampoo that I try and it is the one that I prefer. My dry shampoo smell good, does not leave white color in my hair like I have experienced with the other dry shampoo and really help me in my bad hair days!

December 14, 2016

J'ai essaye plusieurs shampoing sec et celui la est définitivement mon prefere! Surtout vu que sa poudre est brune il ne laisse aucune trace blanche dans mes cheveux.

December 04, 2016

I have tried many dry shampoos on my super dark, fine hair and most of them leave my roots looking grey. When I saw Batiste made a dry shampoo for dark hair I knew I had to try it and it is the best! I usually spray it on my hair before bed so that when I am sleeping it all rubs in. When I wake up my hair is not oily at all and there is no visible signs of dry shampoo showing. I also loves that it gives my normally limp, straight hair some texture!

December 01, 2016

I love the Batiste dry shampoo line. I recently tried the medium brown dry shampoo and really loved the color and how well it matched my hair. I didn't have to sleep on it or work it through as hard since it blended in my hair unlike the other Batiste dry shampoo I normally use.
    It didn't give me as much volume as the Batiste extra volume dry shampoo and was a little more expensive than the regular Batiste shampoos. I will definitely buy it again though!

October 06, 2016

I really like this stuff! Batiste has always been good so I was excited when they came out with a dry shampoo for brunettes. I did have some color rub off on my hand later in the day when I pulled my hair back in a ponytail. Washed off easily and didn't notice residue anywhere else. Cheaper price at Winners.

October 06, 2016

This is the best drugstore dry shampoo on the market and I've tried them all, from high end to other drugstore products.Smells great and the colour is perfect for my brunette locks.

September 15, 2016

Un des meilleur shampoing sec que j'ai utilisé de ma vie jusqu'à maintenant et en prime il ne donne pas de résidus blanc puisqu'il est brun ! Donne beaucoup de volume à mes cheveux.

March 18, 2016

I really love the Batiste dry shampoo. I particularly like that you can get it for darker hair tones so that you don't get the weird white residue that's really hard to work in like some other dry shampoos. It smells good and the price is quite reasonable. It allows me to go three days between washing my hair.

March 15, 2016

All time favorite dry shampoo. Makes second day hair look like first day hair. It isn't sticky, does not leave a white cast on my hair and smells amazing.