Batiste Dry Shampoo Medium and Brunette Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

December 04, 2016

I have tried many dry shampoos on my super dark, fine hair and most of them leave my roots looking grey. When I saw Batiste made a dry shampoo for dark hair I knew I had to try it and it is the best! I usually spray it on my hair before bed so that when I am sleeping it all rubs in. When I wake up my hair is not oily at all and there is no visible signs of dry shampoo showing. I also loves that it gives my normally limp, straight hair some texture!

December 01, 2016

I love the Batiste dry shampoo line. I recently tried the medium brown dry shampoo and really loved the color and how well it matched my hair. I didn't have to sleep on it or work it through as hard since it blended in my hair unlike the other Batiste dry shampoo I normally use.
It didn't give me as much volume as the Batiste extra volume dry shampoo and was a little more expensive than the regular Batiste shampoos. I will definitely buy it again though!

October 06, 2016

I really like this stuff! Batiste has always been good so I was excited when they came out with a dry shampoo for brunettes. I did have some color rub off on my hand later in the day when I pulled my hair back in a ponytail. Washed off easily and didn't notice residue anywhere else. Cheaper price at Winners.

October 06, 2016

This is the best drugstore dry shampoo on the market and I've tried them all, from high end to other drugstore products.Smells great and the colour is perfect for my brunette locks.

September 15, 2016

Un des meilleur shampoing sec que j'ai utilisé de ma vie jusqu'à maintenant et en prime il ne donne pas de résidus blanc puisqu'il est brun ! Donne beaucoup de volume à mes cheveux.

March 18, 2016

I really love the Batiste dry shampoo. I particularly like that you can get it for darker hair tones so that you don't get the weird white residue that's really hard to work in like some other dry shampoos. It smells good and the price is quite reasonable. It allows me to go three days between washing my hair.

March 15, 2016

All time favorite dry shampoo. Makes second day hair look like first day hair. It isn't sticky, does not leave a white cast on my hair and smells amazing.

March 14, 2016

I have been a long time lover of Batiste Dry Shampoo. In my eyes they can do no wrong!

I have very damaged hair and thus washing it every day is not in its best interest. Batiste prolongs my hair styles.

I just get a greasy crown and it fixes it no problems. Even the ones that are regular without the added benefit of the colour. I was using dry white shampoo for ages before adding a colour cast was a thing.

This being a brunette colour cast is less work when it comes to refreshing your hair. (My hair is currently a deep rich red)

PRO TIP!
You want to get extra volume in your hair, spray the dry shampoo at the base then tease the hair. It will last all day!

I have nothing bad to say about this product and have been buying Batiste for years as I find it is the only truly effective dry shampoo.

February 13, 2016

I got this is a present and I was blown away! I've tried many dry hair shampoo products before but this is by far the best one for my hair. Unfortunately because of the dark color, it actually might rub off if your hair gets wet. It kind of happened to me and it was so embarrassing. But I think having dark spots on my head is worth it for this poduct

January 25, 2016

One of my sister's use this one and she swears by it. If I ever go dark I will try this product!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear