Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical Coconut & Exotic Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 109 in Dry Shampoo

Caribbean heat, coconut aromas and party vibes are locked into this Tropical edition. It’s the instant, deliciously exotic way to get clean, fresh hair full of body and texture. And there’s no need for water!

Info from: www.batistehair.com

January 19, 2017

By far the best dry shampoo for the price!! Batiste knows what they are doing. All the other products make my hair feel gunky after spraying my roots. Sometimes I can go for 4 days without washing using this stuff on day 3 and 4. Can't get away with more though. It sprays on noce. Has a great scent. You don't have to use a lot. It rubs in well and brushes out good. I usually pair it with my curl enhancer on the ends to pump up my curls to look like I just washed. For $10 a bottle this stuff is a miracle. A bottle lasts me for about 2-3 months. Love this stuff!

January 07, 2017

Le meilleur de la game pour moi .l'odeur est agréable et le film blanc disparaît rapidement quand on brasse les cheveux lors de l'application. Bon format .

January 05, 2017

Firstly, this does not smell exotic at all. It smells like normal Batiste. Secondly, the level of white residue it leaves behind is crazy. Especially compared to other brands of dry shampoo. I have very light, silvery blonde hair, so the white residue isn't a huge deal with my hair, but for someone with darker hair, it would show up so badly. I prefer other brands.

January 05, 2017

Love this product I find it to be the number one go to product for dry shampoo on days when you just don't have time to have a shower and wash your hair this will always leave your hair feeling clean and shiny.

December 21, 2016

I bought this dry shampoo cause a few people recommend it to me. It does make my hair feel nice after using it but I always get a white residue that I'm not to crazy about. It also doesn't smell exotic to me. I wouldn't purchase it again.

October 28, 2016

In my opinion Batiste Dry Shampoo is one of most effective dry shampoos. It works well but after you spray it you have white powder on your head, so you have to brush your hair very well to reduce it. Overall it does its job plus you have some volume.

October 27, 2016

I have used Batiste Dry Shampoo since it first came out. I was first appalled at the price, but decided to buy it and when I used it I calmed down a bit, because it worked really well.

This particular one is very fragrant, smells like I am at the beach and wearing Hawaiian Tropic Sun Screen. You don't' need to use much of the product. Part your hair into four quadrants, spray the root area of each quadrant and then mimic shampooing your hair, You can brush it through to give the rest of your hair more volume and freshness too.

You have to be very careful not to over do it with Batiste, it can get white on your hair easily, but spray a bit of water to take it away and blow dry it afterwards and it should be fixed.

I still think, however, it is too expensive, and although I do still buy it, I try for a sale, and now there are so many companies with Dry Shampoo, you have more options now.

I do recommend this. The smell is awesome too.

October 22, 2016

Moins effectif que Dove.Je le recommande quand même.Je ne connaissais pas la compagnie Batiste.
    C'est bien comme produit mais je vais rester avec Dove.

October 20, 2016

Only spray a little, LIKE VERY LITTLE, because that is all you need. Otherwise you will end up like Kim Kardashian when someone poured flour in her hair, that is what happened to me. It smells fantastic but gosh the bottle only lasted me barely a month. It does the job a though and works well if you are on your 4th day without shampoo. It leaves a cooling effect afterwards too so you do not get the headache that women get when you have not wash your hair for days.

October 14, 2016

Let me start by saying I have fine, straight hair so after one day my roots looking oily and need help. I LOVE Batiste dry shampoos. I've tried just about every brand of dry shampoo and this one is really the best. Yes, if you have dark hair this one will leave a white powder but it's not bad. If you properly shake and comb your hair out it absorbs well. If you still can't stand that they do make a version for dark/brunette hair girls which is good and I've used before. The smell of this dry shampoo is my favourite for the summer. It's kind of piña coladaish - think like a nice suntan lotion scent. Dry shampoos will never be the same as washing your hair so don't expect it to look freshly cleansed but this is the only brand where I'm able to spray my hair and leave it down and it doesn't look bad. Every other dry shampoo I've tried I have to tie my hair up even if I put product into it. It also doesn't make my hair "stringy" or sticky which I find other brands do. A little tip - I like to use this if I need to curl my hair because it adds a little bit of volume and helps hold my curls a little bit longer. I would 100% recommend this product to anybody who's looking for a good dry shampoo. The only downside is it is a little expensive for the amount you get but if you have a Winners near you they almost always have this and other types in stock discounted.

scoof added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x

scoof added a new review for
    Candy Crush Saga

bhorv23 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Melcb777 added a new review for
    Mac eye shadow satin taupe

bhorv23 added a new review for