Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical Coconut & Exotic Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 113 in Dry Shampoo

Caribbean heat, coconut aromas and party vibes are locked into this Tropical edition. It’s the instant, deliciously exotic way to get clean, fresh hair full of body and texture. And there’s no need for water!

Info from: www.batistehair.com

March 03, 2017

Smells amazing, and instantly transforms your hair. Great for when camping or going on long trips. Best dry shampoo i've used and great for the price $$

February 21, 2017

This is the best dry shampoo fragrance ever. I have used many dry shampoos this is right at the top of the list for me and it's extremely affordable. Helps me maintain my colour to prolong having to wash my hair often.

January 19, 2017

By far the best dry shampoo for the price!! Batiste knows what they are doing. All the other products make my hair feel gunky after spraying my roots. Sometimes I can go for 4 days without washing using this stuff on day 3 and 4. Can't get away with more though. It sprays on noce. Has a great scent. You don't have to use a lot. It rubs in well and brushes out good. I usually pair it with my curl enhancer on the ends to pump up my curls to look like I just washed. For $10 a bottle this stuff is a miracle. A bottle lasts me for about 2-3 months. Love this stuff!

January 07, 2017

Le meilleur de la game pour moi .l'odeur est agréable et le film blanc disparaît rapidement quand on brasse les cheveux lors de l'application. Bon format .

January 05, 2017

Firstly, this does not smell exotic at all. It smells like normal Batiste. Secondly, the level of white residue it leaves behind is crazy. Especially compared to other brands of dry shampoo. I have very light, silvery blonde hair, so the white residue isn't a huge deal with my hair, but for someone with darker hair, it would show up so badly. I prefer other brands.

January 05, 2017

Love this product I find it to be the number one go to product for dry shampoo on days when you just don't have time to have a shower and wash your hair this will always leave your hair feeling clean and shiny.

December 21, 2016

I bought this dry shampoo cause a few people recommend it to me. It does make my hair feel nice after using it but I always get a white residue that I'm not to crazy about. It also doesn't smell exotic to me. I wouldn't purchase it again.

October 28, 2016

In my opinion Batiste Dry Shampoo is one of most effective dry shampoos. It works well but after you spray it you have white powder on your head, so you have to brush your hair very well to reduce it. Overall it does its job plus you have some volume.

October 27, 2016

I have used Batiste Dry Shampoo since it first came out. I was first appalled at the price, but decided to buy it and when I used it I calmed down a bit, because it worked really well.

This particular one is very fragrant, smells like I am at the beach and wearing Hawaiian Tropic Sun Screen. You don't' need to use much of the product. Part your hair into four quadrants, spray the root area of each quadrant and then mimic shampooing your hair, You can brush it through to give the rest of your hair more volume and freshness too.

You have to be very careful not to over do it with Batiste, it can get white on your hair easily, but spray a bit of water to take it away and blow dry it afterwards and it should be fixed.

I still think, however, it is too expensive, and although I do still buy it, I try for a sale, and now there are so many companies with Dry Shampoo, you have more options now.

I do recommend this. The smell is awesome too.

October 22, 2016

Moins effectif que Dove.Je le recommande quand même.Je ne connaissais pas la compagnie Batiste.
    C'est bien comme produit mais je vais rester avec Dove.