Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume Big & Bouncy Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 109 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly refreshes hair between washes!
Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume refreshes your hair while also boosting your hair volume and adding body and texture to your dull, limp hair.

Info from: batistehair.com

1.5/5

January 16, 2017

Worst dry shampoo ever! I love the other Batiste Dry Shampoos and buy them all the time. Thought I'd give this one a try because I have very fine, flat hair. It's terrible! Sure it works as a dry shampoo should and absorbs oils but it's like spraying an entire bottle of hairspray into your hair. All my hair stuck together and was hard as a rock and the hugest knot ever! Ugh! Never will buy the volume one again.

January 12, 2017

J'adore les shampoing sec de Batiste. Par contre, celui-ci m'a laissé déçue. Il nettoie relativement correctement les cheveux, mais la sensation que le produit laisse sur mes cheveux est désagréable. Ils sont rugueux et gras au toucher. Quand j'utilisais ce produit, j'avais très hâte de pouvoir me laver les cheveux par la suite.

January 11, 2017

Just tried this one recently and while it's a little more "drying" than the original, it is AMAZING for volume. I have fine-medium hair that's super damaged and until recently, was getting SUPER oily the day after my wash. After spraying this on, my hair DID get suuuuper dry and crunchy but it really blended into my brown hair well and i put it up anyways so you really cant tell. I may get the one for brown hair after this but I'd for sure buy this again some time down the road.

January 09, 2017

I absolutely love this stuff!! Leaves my hair looking freshly washed and full of volume, I just wish it didn't leave behind a white residue since I have dark purple hair at the moment. I use this between washes and it never fails to impress!

January 07, 2017

Il sent très bon laisse les cheveux doux mais pour moi qui a les cheveux foncés il ne convient pas .Il laisse un film blanc qui ne disparaît pas lors du brossage de cheveux

December 22, 2016

I disliked this product! I am very disappointed and I believe it has to do more how hyped up this product was. I have zero experience with dry shampoos so when I found this I was excited to start using it as I had just changed where I was living and my hair also was getting oilier! I found it made my hair feel worse! It looked semi clean, but it just made it feel disgusting! I rather just take a shower.

December 03, 2016

This is my fav dry shampoo! I have extremely fine hair so if it's not freshly washed it has zero volume. This dry shampoo soaks up excess oils and adds volume and body to my hair. I also find it brushes out really nicely, so you can't see any white powder after using it. The other thing I love about this is it seems to last much longer than other brands I've tried.

December 01, 2016

I love my Batiste dry shampoo! It gives my hair amazing volume and instantly makes it feel and look clean. I love that I get an extra day or 2 before I need to wash it. It is a must have when camping or when going anywhere I can't wash my hair. I have purchased the medium brown Batiste but it is more expensive and I don't get as much volume. Because I have brown hair I'll sometimes spray the shampoo on before I go to bed but usually I just work it through my hair with fingers and comb.

October 22, 2016

Moins effectif que DoveJe le recommande quand même.Je ne connaissais pas la compagnie Batiste.
    C'est bien comme produit mais je vais rester avec Dove.

October 12, 2016

WORST DRY SHAMPOO! This is not even a dry shampoo it is basically a hair spray as it makes the hair stick together. Sure it will absorb the oil but it's going to make your hair rock hard and very hard to brush! LOVE THE ORIGINAL HATE THIS ONE