Battery Operated Tealight Candles

Battery Operated Tealight Candles Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 121 in Home Decor

January 26, 2017

These are such a fantastic invention. My son (11) likes to have a "candle" in his room and these have been such an awesome and safe alternative to fire. They are inexpensive and last for a long time. We love these!

November 21, 2016

J'adoré les Battery Operated Tealight Candles parce qu'elle sont très pratiques pour mettre de l'ambiance dans la maison sans aucun danger et très facile d'utilisation.

October 11, 2016

There are quite a few different styles of battery operated candles now. I love the tea lights because you can use them for many applications. Like Halloween is just over 2 weeks and you don't have to worry about your Jack-O-Lanterns burning and at Christmas, some people's traditions are to put candles in the tree, so thank goodness for battery operated candles now ! Also, I like them to create a nice ambiance in the room for me on those cold dark nights when I am reading, watching Horror Flicks, or in the bathtub. I can fall asleep and not worry about having to blow out the tea lights. Also, I have a curious cat and if you have any animals, these battery operated tea lights should be a must in your home. The batteries you can buy at the $Dollar Store but I find I trust Energizer more and they last way longer. The tea lights use the same as a watch battery. So you know how long those last. I love these tea lights

April 05, 2016

I always have some of these in the house. They are perfect of you have small children. I find these especially handy during halloween to put in my jack-o-lantern. I highly recommend these

April 05, 2016

These are super convenient especially if you've got small children. Does the job of a regular tea light without any flame & you don't have to worry about them going out on you.

April 05, 2016

I buy these in bulk, and most of them last quite a long time (always one or two duds in a bag of 50, but I can live with that). I like to put a few of them in Mason Jars and place the jars around the deck on summer evenings, as it gives a warm flickering glow to the area without having to worry about flames and kids running around.

February 14, 2016

These Battery Operated Tealights Candles are awesome. They provide the extra safety of not being hot if you have kids. You can also changed the batteries. I used them at my wedding reception and I was very pleased.

February 08, 2016

If you want a safe way to put candles in your candle holders then this does the trick . It does the trick and the price is right

1.5/5

February 05, 2016

While I love the idea of this the functionality of this product is very poor. I will not be buying it again. They don't last very long and they are not very bright.

February 04, 2016

Love these so neat and safe use it for my bubble bath.