Battleship Board Game

Battleship Board Game Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 470 in Toys

March 03, 2016

Whoever I would play this game with would cheat. They would keep moving their ships around so they would win. That's the down side of having older brothers and sisters. But when playing with the right people it is a lot of fun. I even try ed to find this game for Christmas for my bf, because I wanted to play :)

February 15, 2016

This game is such a classic and perfect for siblings or best friends to play. It is a game of strategy and skill so can help develop young growing minds.

February 15, 2016

Battleship board game is one of my favorite. It's a great game for kids or adults. It consist of placing your boat in different areas that you think your opponent may not find them. The first person to sunk all the opponents ship win.

February 06, 2016

This was one of my favorites games growing up. It made me think and concentrate which calmed me and my brothers down when we were hyper!

February 06, 2016

This is a great game because it takes concentration playing it ! I remember playing with my sister and fighting with her . My boys have it and like to play with it once in a while

February 06, 2016

Another fantastic childhood game! Gets the players excited when they hit a ship.

February 05, 2016

This one is another oldie and I can still remember the kids fighting when playing it.

February 05, 2016

Great Star Wars Fun game I used to play this game with my sons and you can buy it in all different styles

November 26, 2015

A fun game that gets you thinking and using strategy , you will never have the same game twice . I like that you can buy it in different style ( ex:Star Wars ) .

July 17, 2015

This game is awesome. I played this all the time with my brothers when I was younger, and now my son plays with his uncles and grandma. It's such a fun game.