Bausch and Lomb Renu Contact Lens Solution

Bausch and Lomb Renu Contact Lens Solution Reviews

Ranked #409 out of 475 in Remedies

May 30, 2015

After using all different types of contact solution, I decided these worked the best for me. Keeps my eyes happy :) Plus, it's handy that I always happen to find them on sale at Costco!

April 23, 2015

I have tried other solutions and found this one to be the gentlest on my eyes.

April 20, 2015

This is the best contact solution I have tried. It's light and great at cleansing the contact lenses. It lasts a long time and you can get a 2 pack of large bottles at Costco for $16 CAD. My eye doctor says my eyes haven't been better since I switched from their brand to this.

January 18, 2015

I've always used B&L;and find that it gets the job done. Never had any issues with it.

January 17, 2015

My daughter started wearing contacts last year. Her doctor recommended this brand. She tried it and loves it. It cleans her contacts so well.

April 27, 2014

Great contact cleaner, love the fact it's multi-purpose. Recommend to anyone that wears contacts.

March 29, 2012

I can't even feel that my contacts are in there. And when bacteria gets in my contacts, i just put a drop in and it takes it right out. This is the only contact solution i've used since discovering this. Its wonderful!

March 04, 2007

I have been wearing contact lens for so man years. I have tried out so many different kinds of contact lens solutions, looking for one which works best for me. Of all the ones I have tried, Renu by Baush and Lomb is the best in terms of quality and price. When wearing contacts, my eyes to naturally get dry throughout the day, but I find that not as much with Renu.

What I like is that the package comes with a new case everytime, so when changing your solution, you can also change the case. This makes it so much cleaner! I also find that the solution itself it moderately priced and works quite well. There have been other kinds that are more expensive and a little less drying, but I find that they aren't really worth the extra $2-3. My eyes feel quite comfortable for quite a long period of time, without having to use drops too often.

The thing about contact lens solution is that each one works differently for each person. One important piece of advice is however, that it is best to stick with just one brand, once you have found the one that your eyes are most compatible with. This is because each brand has different ingredients in it, which might be irritating to the eyes.

Another thing that I don't remember is how much I paid for it exactly, but is generally the same price all around, give or take.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for