Bausch & Lomb Biotrue Multi-purpose Solution Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 21 in Eye Care

March 09, 2016

Love, Love, Love this contact lens solution. I can wear my lenses all day and evening and my eyes still feel great, I don't even realize I'm wearing them.

February 21, 2016

I have been using this eye solution for some time now. I like it Of course It is PH balanced to match your own tears hydrates pretty well. I would recommended this solution

November 13, 2015

This has a ph balance to match tears. It keeps lenses moist and comfortable all day. Cleans and disinfects.

October 18, 2015

This is the brand and kind my friend uses for her lenses everyday. Nothing too special to it, she says, but works great and she has been repurchasing it for a good while now.
    In her name, I would recommend it.

October 18, 2015

Works great,it'd my everyday solution

June 17, 2015

This is a great solution for travelling because it comes with a case. I like how it doesn't dry out my lens so my eyes also feel refreshed.

May 01, 2015

As a frequent traveller that goes on a lot of short trips for work, this is a excellent contact lens solution that comes with an eye case. I wear Acuvue Oasis for Astigmatism and this solution did not irritate my eyes and allows me to wear my contact comfortably for over 12 hours. I would definitely buy this again for travelling however, I have not been converted from using Clear Care Cleaning and Disinfection Solution simply because my current contact lens solution works great and I do not have to clean the lens manually by rubbing my fingers on the lens. Furthermore, the price point for the Bausch & Lomb Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution is actually more expensive because I usually stock up on Clear Care Solution when it is on special at Costco (plus the bottles are bigger!).

March 14, 2015

Great solution! Feels so good on my contacts. B&L;amazing brand

November 28, 2014

Excellent product. It keeps my contacts clean and doesn't bother my eyes.

October 29, 2014

I have used lots of different brands of lens solutions, B&L;products are my favourite.

After using this for about a month I found that my contacts were mush more comfortable and they stayed moist for much longer than usual. I found that my lens were well cleaned and there was no residue left behind.