Bayer Low Dose Aspirin

Bayer Low Dose Aspirin Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 87 in Pain Relief

1.5/5

March 27, 2016

This is one pain reliever that I found just never worked,I could eat these like candy and they never took my headaches away, they are not cheap to purchase either ,just a waste of money in my opinion.

January 31, 2016

Bayer Low Dose Aspirin is what myself and my husband uses my husband suffered a hearth attack a few years Ago and our family Doctor told him to take an 80mg Aspirin and Bayer is what he chose when he started taking them I also started taking these to help with our health

April 15, 2015

Bayer Aspirin ..is always in my medicine cabinet .. i'm firm believer in aspirin .. all through my life this is one pill i know works will for me when i have headache or muscle pain .take couple aspirins in know time im felling alot better .

April 12, 2015

Bayer Low Dose Aspirin is good for every thing from aches to menstrual cramps. I have to take one tablet in the mornings for my heart. I've been taking this aspirin for over a year. It comes in stronger doses and more quantity of pills, but this is what I buy.