Bb Cream Tinted Cream Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 183 in BB Creams

August 01, 2016

I am really happy I found this wonderful product!! BB creams are such a great invention. They are perfect for everyday use. They aren't heavy or pore clogging. Just a nice even coverage

July 04, 2016

i quite like this product and it is a very good BB cream at a very good price. it is a creamy texture that feels light on the face and blends in very well.

June 27, 2016

This BB CREAM MARCELLE is the best I've tested . The result seems natural. My skin is more beautiful with .
This cream is light and easy to apply. I use it almost every day and I love it.

May 23, 2016

I love to use this product, it gives me a great colour while mosturizing my dry skin and covering up red areas and pimples on my face. For the price it is very effective. Love love love this product.

May 22, 2016

BB cream are very light and easy to put on. They also last a long time while you will not feel you have something in your face. I would recommend it if you want a good product.

March 31, 2016

personnellement j'utilise celui pour l'acné , tres doux aucunes démarquations
ne rend pas la peau grasse mais n'asseche pas la peau non plus un de mes produit favorit!

March 24, 2016

love the coverage it gives me and really like how it reduces the black circles under my eyes. can take it anywhere and costs reasonably low. would give it 4 stars

February 23, 2016

BB tinted cream is nice and light on the skin. It moisturizes while covering up small blemishes. Awesome for anyone who does not want to cake their face but wants to look like they have nicer skin.

February 17, 2016

So i usually used foundation but i accidently bought bb cream. I didnt really tell the difference between both foundation vs bb cream. All i can say is that id rather exfoliate my skin rather than using bb cream. It makes my face break out.

January 22, 2016

this is a hard product to match up with skin tones! i was not really all that impressed as the coverage wasnt that great either!