Good

BB & Me Worsted Weight Yarn Reviews

1 review
Ranked #76 out of 394 in Baby Miscellaneous

June 17, 2016

I'm not a knitter or a crocheter, so I can't comment on this yarn for those purposes (as other reviewers have done a wonderful job already), however I do often use yarn and wool in crafting (Pom-Poms etc.) and I found this yarn suited those purposes very well!

I noticed immediately that it's very soft and nice against the skin, which is a definite plus if you're using it on anything wearable. It was easy to work with and the colors are nice and bright. I'm particularly enamored of the sea-green color, but this set has a lot of soft and pretty pastels.

********************************************
    Pros:
    + Very soft and non-irritating against skin.
    + Works well for craft use.
    + Great variety of colors.

Cons:
    - None.

********************************************

Recommended: Yes! Great set for anyone looking to start crocheting and in need of a variety of colors, or for crafting use.

********************************************