BCBG Max Azria Eau De Parfum

BCBG Max Azria Eau De Parfum Reviews

Ranked #487 out of 1213 in Perfume

September 30, 2016

Got it on sale at shoppers for $20. It smells very flowery and isn't overpowering. I like the bottle it comes in. Doesn't last long though so I usually spray my shirt so the scent stays on me longer.

September 26, 2016

This has an amazing smell, I purchased mine from duty free americas and it smells even better as the day goes on, it has this warm candy smell that is hard to describe but I love it, it is not flowery smelling,which I love cause I don't really like perfume that smells like flowers. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume too. It is really inexpensive if you can get it at a duty free store. I'm not sure how much it costs from other retailers. The bottle it comes in is so cute with the flower shaped cap. It's funny though there is nothing flowery about it. It kind of reminds me of juicy couture.

July 30, 2015

Received initially for a birthday gift. My husband loves the scent and so do I. It's priced appropriately for the product.

September 21, 2014

I found this at Marshalls for $14.99 so I picked it up and gave it a try. It has a nice floral scent, but it fades fast and doesn't mix well with my chemistry. I took a chance (you can't test perfumes at Marshalls) but this one was a dud for me. I prefer most anything by Escada.

September 04, 2014

I found this perfum because i had a gift certificate at Sephora and I was looking for a bottle of SJP NYC. The lady told me that they didn't have that in store so she suggested the BCBG Eau de Parfum. I felt in love with this perfum!! smell is delicate, fruit and vanilla... It's my perfum for special occasion ;)

August 05, 2014

I am so happy I bought this! It was an impulse buy for myself for my birthday, I wanted a new perfume with a light and airy scent to it, and this was the perfect scent!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS