Be Delectable coconut & cream ultra nourishing hand cream
Good

Be Delectable coconut & cream ultra nourishing hand cream Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

December 01, 2016

I first received this hand lotion in a monthly Beauty Box. There are different fragrances but my favorite one is Coconut and Cream ! Just love that scent cause it reminds me of summer and the beach. That cream is rich, not greasy and is absorbed very fast. Also it's not an overpowering scent cause that could be bothering. My hands feel soft when I apply it. What I like a lot is applying before going to bed so the cream has time to penetrate. It is also very affordable and the brand also offers other products in the same scent, like body oil for instance. You can find it at Shopper's Drug Mart.

June 13, 2016

Be Delectable makes a great nourishing hand cream. I enjoy the coconut and cream smell the best- smells great! (I purchased the 4 pack.) This brand of hand cream has kept my hands very well nourished throughout the freezing cold winter season. This cream has a consistency that goes on great and absorbs well into my skin. The best part is that it is made in Canada!

September 30, 2015

I am in love with this hand cream. It smells amazing, hydrates perfectly and is a great price for something that feels so luxurious. Not sure where I will find another tube when mine is empty but I think I must.

September 30, 2015

I'm not a big fan of coconut but this hand cream is amazing and leaves hands nice and soft.

March 24, 2014

Love love love this hand cream. It's smells amazing and delicious. I get compliments every time I wear it. The lotion is also very good and makes my hands so soft. I love wearing it because it's not greasy or sticky like other creams and the price is really reasonable.