Beaba Babycook Food Maker

Beaba Babycook Food Maker Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

January 30, 2015

We got this for our daughter when she was expecting her 1st son. She had never used 1 before and was shocked at how good and nutritious the baby food was.

September 08, 2014

This was AMAZING. I used it constantly with my kids to make my own baby food. It was so easy to use, took up little space, and was FUN! I really enjoyed making my own food for my kids and this allowed me to make food where I knew what was going into it and could create my own flavours/mixtures. Unlike jarred baby food, the stuff I made actually tasted good! This was totally worth it and I liked that I could make large batches of food and then freeze them in the little tray.

June 13, 2014

Unnecessary! This is another gimmick baby product that you will use once. It worked fine but never used it enough to feel like it was worth it.

July 14, 2013

Easy to use and clean. BPA free. Doesn't take up much room on your counter and can steam, blend, warm-up, defrost healthy meals for your baby in less than 15 minutes. Totally worth the splurge if you want to make your own baby food.