Beachbody Focus T25 Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 177 in Weight Management

October 01, 2016

I did a round of this workout program in 2014. It is hard, intense and amazing. I lost 15lbs in just one round. Shaun T has lots of energy and doesn't mess around with his workout programs. I am a big fan of him. This workout program is short but sweet. You can always modify if you can't do the moves. I recommend this to anyone in the mid-level as it can be shocking for beginners and will just give up.
    This review reminds me, I should do it again!

April 18, 2016

i have seen some fantastic results with this particular program with my own friends. I bought it for myself, but due to some health complications of mine, theres way too much cardio for it to be possible for me to complete. that being said... it's still a great program. you for sure get your sweat on and can meet some amazing people in the beachbody community. i was able to complete most of the fist phase, using modifiers though. the first two pahses can be shown with mods. third stage is just straight up, but usually comes seperate from the base program. shaun t gets in some banther with his group and gets it more entertaining. though hes not my favourite trainer of beachbody.

Ear12343 added a new review for

best foundation

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath