Beanitos Bean Chips Reviews

Ranked #1405 out of 2318 in Grocery

October 27, 2016

I tried the Original Black Bean chips and they are absolutely delicious! Very tasty, not greasy at all and really filling. It's a healthy snack that is loaded with a lot of nutritional benefits like protein and fibre. I like the crunchy texture and even though these contain sea salt, it is not overpowering at all. I added a nice avocado mixture to scoop my chips up with, but they can also be eaten just straight out of the bag too!

February 01, 2016

I love these chips! I basically love all chips in general, but these especially because it is a healthier option. I feel good when I eat these. The best thing to eat them with is homemade guacamole! So delicious. I recommend people to give it a try!

April 09, 2015

We bought a bag of Beanitos Bean Chips more then 5 years ago & have never looked back. Fantastic healthy Gluten-Free treat. We only eat these health chips now. Full of flavour, fibre and simply irresistible. At one time you could only purchase at the health food store, however you can now find them at Loblaws, Bulk Barn, FarmBoys, Price Choppers etc.

Available in 4 different flavours, we love the Sea Salt and eating them plain!