Bear Paws Chocolate Chip and Brownie Flavour Reviews

Ranked #219 out of 265 in Granola Bars

January 03, 2017

Probably a great product but tastes not so great. Can't get my daughter to eat one for the life of me . Hopefully we will try another one of these products and it will taste better :)

September 16, 2016

My 8 year old son loves getting these in his lunch! They make a quick and easy snack - and also double as a sweet treat! I will definitely keep buying these - he likes the other flavours as well, but these are our favourites

June 03, 2016

These are a yummy little snack. It's in with the granola bar aisle as a lunch box snack, but honestly they're just soft cookies. I've only tried the chocolate chip flavour (not the brownie) and it was just what I needed, a little energy boost and mental pick-me-up. Sometimes I just need a cookie. They are portioned controlled so I get to eat just one, not a box of cookies. They're very soft and are gone too fast. (the rating system gave them a 3 even though I like these; just b/c I said they weren't nutritional and were average in price)

August 27, 2015

These are allergen friendly (other than my milk sensitivity) but they taste pretty good and are very travel friendly. They're shareable and I don't get a nauseous feeling after eating these like I do after eating most sweets. Worth it when I can find a sale on them (like $1.99 per box!)

September 02, 2014

I love that my dauvhter enjoys these and most of all they are peanut free so I can send them to school. So glad that this produxt is readily available at almost every store. Great snack.

July 12, 2014

Love bear paw snacks. These are one of the best snacks you can have over all. I also get them when they are on sale. The prices aren't to bad. Over all good snack.

Have you tried them, what do you think?

September 24, 2013

One of my favourite treats, I usually buy them when they're on sale.

September 03, 2013

My children love these especially my youngest, his favorite snack. Although sometimes I wish they came one in a pack instead of 2.

mel lynn earned the Beauty Expert badge

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Beauty and the Beast

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy