Bear Paws Mini Fruit Snacks
Amazing

Bear Paws Mini Fruit Snacks Reviews

Ranked #391 out of 1232 in Snacks

March 14, 2017

My kids love this product. I tried one and the gummies have a great fruit taste. They are bite size and very juicy. this is a definite hit in our household.

March 14, 2017

Tried this product from a FPC. It was not bad, kids said they were ok. I found them a bit stale for a fruit snack. Not a lot of flavour. They are great price wise. I love the bear paw cookies, so was a bit disappointed in these.

March 09, 2017

My kids really like Bear Paws so these seemed like a great choice. I was happy to see the Cherries and Berries option as we're not fond of citrus flavored gummies in our home. The texture is more dry and firm than other gummies we've tried. The flavor was a bit bland and not overly "natural". My kids liked them but they're not a favorite and it's unlikely we'll buy them again.

September 24, 2016

My boys absolutely loved these fruit snacks. They are not as chewy as most and have a great flavor. they are a little pricey but seem to go on sale quite often. There are only 6 packs in the box as opposed to some other brands that have 10 but would definitely continue to buy when on sale.

August 21, 2016

I bought these because we were out of fruit snacks and these ones were on sale. I didn't see them before but liked bear paws treats so figured I would give them a try. They were alright. The fruit flavour tasted pretty fake and the outside of them were more firm than I expected ( they weren't as gummy as other brands) I would eat them if I had them but wouldn't go out of my way to get these over another brand.