Beatrice Light Sour Cream
Good

Beatrice Light Sour Cream Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 117 in Dips & Spreads

December 04, 2016

This Beatrice light sour cream is the best of both worlds! I love to indulge on sour cream with so many different foods and this offers that indulgence. I find Beatrice has the smoothest, nicest tasting sour cream at a great price!

April 23, 2016

i purchase this all the time...i can not notice that it is light.....it has a gret creamy taste ...i use this in several cheesecakes that i bake and i also love this in dips

April 23, 2016

I use this brand all the time. #Beatrice (Light Sour Cream) has just the same delicious creaminess and flavor but without the fat and calories. I use it in many recipes. I put it on baked potatoes. make dips and sauces. I use it in casseroles and a topping for soups. I always have this product in my fridge.

April 23, 2016

This is not really too bad; I did like it. However, I had bought it once only and actually by mistake as I do not buy anything light as I find the taste too bland.It was put to good use though, I made chip dip with it.

April 23, 2016

Beatrice Light Sour Cream is perfect for my Cheesecake Recipe it makes it turn out so soft and fluffy I love how this sour cream works in recipes that calls for it

March 06, 2016

La crème sûre Béatrice est parfaite pour la cuisine. Elle est assez ferme, peu de gras et rend bien service. De plus la conservation est assez longue pour ne pas gaspiller. C'est toujours cette marque que j'achète.

June 11, 2015

I always buy Beatrice. I don't think I've ever bought a different brand of sour cream. I like to make a lot of dips, and using their "light" sour cream makes me feel better about eating!

June 11, 2015

A quality sour cream that is just the right consistency. Perfect for making dips, adding a dollop on baked potatoes, mixing in sauces and in sweet baking recipes. Makes your baking light and airy. Beatrice is a name brand that you can trust.