Beauticontrol Mineral Eye Shadow Trio

Beauticontrol Mineral Eye Shadow Trio Reviews

Ranked #988 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

February 20, 2014

So many combos can be made from these trios. They go from night to work to day like magic. Love the Little Black dress one!

May 21, 2010

I LOVE this eyeshadow.

The mineral makeup can sometimes have a bit of a makeup-y smell to it and this does not. The sets are all well matched to create beautiful looks that are good for both daytime and night time looks. The sleek case easily fits into any small clutch for touchups later in the night although I wish the brush at the end of the wand was one of the cropped slanted one for doing eyeliner.

I have weird skin that likes to suck up the colour that I am wearing and I found that this makeup lasts way longer than most drug store eye shadows. I also found that it did not irritate my sensitive skin.

I highly recommend buying this eyeshadow even though you do have to go through the annoyance of finding a consultant. If you get a good consultant she will tell you all about the sales and let you in on her deals.