Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 973 in DVD

September 17, 2016

Belle is my favourite princess. This was the first Disney movie I bought. Like Belle I love books. I can watch this movie many times. Be our guest, is a catchy song.

July 04, 2016

this movie is my all time favorite disney movie. i loved the songs in the movie as well as the idea that there was a prince that changed into a beast. this movie is one of my childhood favorites. i recommend this movie to anyone.

April 28, 2016

Love it!!! It never gets old. Watch it at least once and please stay tuned in the end for the Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson song at the end. It's so breathtakingly good!! Thumbs up!

April 16, 2016

Another great classic fairytale from Disney. I love this movie and so do my kids. The story is great, has a great message for kids about loving what's inside a person, not the exterior package only. Fun songs. I'm sure we will watch this over and over throughout the years.

April 16, 2016

Still one of my favorites - the story and the music pull me in every time, even though I must have watched it 20 times in my life. There was a Christmas DVD (the lost chapter in the storyline) that is very well done as well.

April 14, 2016

Disneys Beauty and the Beast is a classic love story that both the young and old can and will enjoy. Rousing fun songs, beautiful images and characaters that remain in your heart! Great film for family. Loved around our house, highly recommended!

April 14, 2016

Beauty ans the beast is a Disney classic. My sister and I use to watxh it all day long we worn out the vhs copy. And when it came out in DVD we got it. And now I watches it with my daughter.

April 14, 2016

Beauty and the Beast is a classic Disney movie!
One of my favorites growing up. I always loved it
because it was a unique love story. Not one of those
love at first sight princess stories. :D

April 14, 2016

Another disney classic, I can hear the song in my head right now "beauty and the beast". Very good for story line. That beauty is on the in side no matter what you look like. I think some people in this generation should watch this.

February 14, 2016

One of my favorite movies as a kid and adult. Teaches people that beauty isn't always on the outside and what is on the inside is usually more beautiful