Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser

Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

September 05, 2016

I have a Beauty Blender, Beauty Blender Pro, 2 Micro Mini Beauty Blenders and a Real Techniques sponge, and NOTHING removes every last bit of makeup as quickly and easily as BlenderCleanser Solid does! I've purchased the Sephora brand solid cleanser, and it works almost as well, but takes longer to remove tough foundation stains. But not this beauty! It lathers up so quickly and easily and only takes a minute before it's squeaky clean. It has cut my Beauty Blender washing time down significantly. I'll never go back! But I am curious how well the Beauty Blender Liquid Cleanser works though; definitely a next on my list.

August 29, 2016

Really great beauty blender cleanser. Works great and lasts so long! Worth it to clean your beauty blender properly! This is also a really good travel cleaner!

May 05, 2016

I love everything about this product, I always use baby shampoo to clean my blender but then I found the perfect cleaner and my blender came clean in minutes with little to no effort it was amazing I actually got my blender to the same colour it was when I bought it I couldn't believe it !

March 17, 2016

This product cleans the beauty blender and brushes amazingly. It is so quick and effective. I much prefer the solid over the liquid cleanser. Always have this item on hand.

March 17, 2016

The beauty blender solid makes makeup brush cleaning an easy task. i was skeptical of this prpduct at first, as it resembled a small bar of soap; however, once i had started using this prpduct it changed my mind. This soap removed foundation and oily beauty products from brushes with a few strokes and rinses.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?