Beauty by Earth Facial Toner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #40 out of 206 in Toner

December 26, 2015

From the moment I opened this, I have been in love with it. Yes, crazy isn't it? I leave it on my nightstand and every time I walk by it during the day I spritz some on. I found the true benefit of toners recently and since then I have been trying a few out, looking for ones that have natural ingredients and essential oils that I prefer.

This facial toner has rose water in it, which happens to be one of my many favorite scents. When I spray it on my face, I immediately feel fresher and it has a calming effect. While I got about my day, the other natural ingredients like witch hazel, aloe vera, cucumber, glycerin and citric are working their magic on my completion making my pores less noticeable and my skin more hydrated. If you were like me and had tried toner in your younger years and didn’t see any benefit, try it again and you will see and feel the difference.

I also like this because it doesn’t contain SPF. I have sensitivity to SPF and it is hard to find any beauty products without it in it. That is another reason I have come to prefer creating my own beauty products to care for my skin using essential oils and other natural ingredients or finding ones like this that puts in ingredients that when you read the label, you actually know what they mean.

I enjoy writing reviews and of course read them before I make a decision on whether or not to buy something that is unfamiliar to me. How many times have we all bought something only to find it didn’t live up to our expectations or the advertised description and think to ourselves, “I wish someone would have told me that!” Likewise, everyone likes to find a great deal and a quality product. I purchased this Facial Toner on Amazon at a discount in return for my honest and unbiased opinion. We need to be able to share our real life experiences to assist other consumers in making informed purchasing decisions and this is the perfect platform to do so on.

Allen's Apple Juice

VH Plum Dipping Sauce

Kraft Crunchy Peanut Butter

ludhiyaparker has posted in the forum topic
Self Tanning

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Effective teeth whitening method?