Beauty Secrets - Acetone Nail Polish Remover

Beauty Secrets - Acetone Nail Polish Remover Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 157 in Nail Care

July 02, 2016

My favourite nail polish remover ever! I only buy this brand now. Easily removes any polish and smells awesome! Yes, it does smell like a nail polish remover, but not nearly as gross and strong as others. Gentle on skin and nails and gets the job done quickly. Love it! Never buying drugstore nail polish remover again.

March 23, 2016

It works well, you don't have to use a lot of this product to remove the polish. The fragrance is pleasant and doesn't linger. I like the fact that there are several sizes to choose from.

January 21, 2016

I use this because I think I have addiction to nail polish . I have been painting my own nail with designs and stuff for about a year and I use this to do my clean up and remove the polish but it does not dry my nails out and works wonders. be warned if you drop a nail brush in there and dont get it out this will dissolve it.

January 06, 2016

This is the only nail polish remover that I will use from now on.

It is fast, effective, and non drying.

It is able to take off layers almost instantly. Gone are the days of wasting time scrubbing with multiple cottonballs and qtips.

There is a smell but its not bad, they have done well creating an aroma for a product that is notorious for smelling awful.

When I bought it there was only a 32oz bottle available, but I have since seen small bottles at Sally's, and I see online that you can get an 8oz bottle for $1.89

Try it Ladies, you will love it!

Nourishing Professional Formula featuring Wheat Protein & Vitamin E