Beauty Secrets Cuticle Remover & Pusher
Good

Beauty Secrets Cuticle Remover & Pusher Reviews

1 review
Ranked #173 out of 181 in Nail Care

The Beauty Secrets Cuticle Remover & Pusher tool easily pushes back and removes cuticles.

April 28, 2011

I found this cuticle remover and pusher well I was walking through Sally’s Beauty. When I saw the price I thought why not. The handle sit made of a rubber type of material that sits in your hand very comfortably and it’s extremely easy to use with your right, or left hand. The cuticle remover amazed me; it simply glides across your cuticles with ease and takes off all that unwanted dead skin beautifully. It is quit sharp, so you do have to be careful not to go too far with it. Or you will cut your self, like I managed to do, but as long as you’re careful you will find it works great. The pusher end is made of what seems like a soft type of plastic, also most the same as the handle. It works well too, but doesn’t seem like it will last for near as long as the cuticle remover end will. Over all Sally’s cuticle remover and pusher worked very well for me and for the price it was worth every penny I paid for it.

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans