Beautyblender - PRO Blender Single
Good

Beautyblender - PRO Blender Single Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

July 19, 2016

Les beauty blender sont assez cher, mais ils en vaux vraiment la peine. Depuis que j'ai commencée à les essayer, ils ont réellement changer ma vie côté maquillage. Les beauty blender applique le fond de teint naturellement tout en ''aspirant'' ce qui est de trop. Donc il laisse un fini naturel et fin. Parfait pour le fond de teint et les cache-cerne. Un point négatif c'est qu'ils sont très délicat, donc faut faire attention lorsqu'on les nettoient.

July 18, 2016

I love my Beauty Blender, I have the original, 2 micro minis and this one. I use them all the time and apply makeup flawlessly. And YES, it does make a difference if you use them wet or dry. Personally I cringe when people tell me they use theirs dry. Always wet, squeeze, bounce. That's it! They give you an airbrush finish, and blend like no others. I've tried about 6 other knock off brands, and they just don't compare.

June 27, 2016

Expensive so took some time to finally give in and purchase, but now a night and day difference when applying makeup ESPECIALLY foundation.
Much more even, smooth, beautiful when applying foundation especially with the beauty blender than with brush or even finger! Plus blending in all the makeup, especially doing contouring videos off of youtube, I find the blender is the one single item that is a must when it comes to brushes and blending tools. It works!!!

Now I don't think they should charge so expensive for such an item, literally a sponge lol but it works and if it makes makeup better than I will use! Glad I switched.

June 27, 2016

This little tool is an absolute essential in my new makeup routine. I was always curious about it but didn't see why I needed it if I had perfectly good brushes for applying my makeup. Well I caved in and bought it and I probably will never use a brush again for my foundation and concealer. It's amazing. If you're thinking of doing it, do it. Yes, it's a little pricy, but you will see why it's worth it. It makes my face look so good after using it and my face doesn't look caked with makeup. It's so perfect and my foundation is lightweight on my face now. It's such a simple little tool but so excellent for makeup.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!