• BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™  Pressed
  • BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™  Pressed

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 74 in Highlighter

November 24, 2016

I have to start off by saying I am new to using highlighters. For that reason, I was afraid I would use too much and that it would be really noticeable. I decided that I should start off by using very small amount. I tap my finger into the powder and them lightly tap above my cheekbones and blend with my fingers.

I have to say I am really impressed! This highlighter (I tried Opal) is extremely easy to blend, gives nice sheen without shimmer and it doesn't look overdone. It doesn't settle into my pores and doesn't show off any dry areas on my skin.

It is a bit pricey, but I really need just the smallest amount for that natural, but better look, so it will last forever! Highly recommended!

October 21, 2016

I have this in opal and it's so beautiful! It gives an awesome highlight with just a hint of sparkle.

Money saving tip: Watch for when Sephora has the deluxe sampe and use points to get it. A little goes a long way so this deluxe sample will last a while!

Pro Makeup tip: Place highlight on upper cheekbone BEFORE blush to create a "glow from within" look

September 23, 2016

Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed in the shade Opal is a very great highlighter! I feel like it is a bit expensive but it does last a very long time and it works very well. It gives you a very intense highlight with very little product needed. I only gave it 4 stars for quality because it does have tiny glitter that can be noticed if you go heavy with the product. I would purchase this again and I would recommend it. It was my very first face highlighter and I will never stop using it. Becca makes amazing makeup products.

September 23, 2016

This highlighter is amazing! I have it in the shade Opal and it's so so pretty. It's insanely pigmented so a little goes a long way. It blends well which is great for a subtle highlight or if you're like me, you can layer it on for an out of this world glow! I have been searching for the perfect highlighter and I think I've found it!

September 22, 2016

There is not one negative comment I can make about this product. The shade is absolutely beautiful, it catches the light nicely and provides a little something extra. It lasts all day and I have gotten MANY compliments.

July 24, 2016

A gorgeous highlighter! Very light and blendable. Gives a beautiful glow, but not too dark or strong. I have this in the shade opal and it looks good on my fair skin.

March 01, 2016

I have two of these highlighters in the shades Opal and Blushed Copper. These highlighters are expensive but they are definitely worth it! They are extremely pigmented, just the lightest touch of my brush is enough to bathe my cheekbones in this beautiful glow. These highlighters are definitely pricey, but I know I'll likely never have to buy them again because I don't see how I could possibly finish these because I need so little product to get a great pay off.

What I love about these highlighters is that the shimmer is very finely milled. There are no big glitter chunks in these highlighters. These have a tendency to emphasize pores and textural issues if used with a heavy hand. These definitely aren't going to smooth out skin, but they won't emphasize pores if used with a light hand.

These highlighters have a beautiful, super creamy texture. They're so soft you have to be careful you don't drop the compact, because if you do, you're guaranteed to shatter the powder.

The lasting power on these highlighters is great. Often my blush will fade away but the highlight I topped my blush with will still remain.

I thought Opal was going to be too light for my skin tone (NW45) but it works with a light hand. It adds a really nice soft white gold glow on my skin.

Blushed Copper is my favourite highlighter from Becca and is a must for my fellow darker skinned beauties. It is so pigmented and gives my cheekbones this beautiful, creamy rose gold glow! I just love how nicely it flatters my colouring. And it's so pigmented just a touch is enough.

I love Becca's pressed shimmering skin perfectors and I'm glad I took the plunge and bought one.

February 27, 2016

I have been on a highlighter kick lately so I have been literally hoarding every highlighters that came across my path but nothing, absolutely nothing is as gorgeous as Champagne Gold! It's pigmented, blends beautifully and gives the most stunning glow to the skin. I use it on the high points of my cheeks, inner corner of my eyes, the bridge of my nose and on my cupid bow and I received compliments every time I wear it. It also easily last 9-10 hours on my dry skin!

January 04, 2016

I revived the smaller size as a gift I don't use highlighter often but when I do I choose this. It's the perfect formula not chalky very natural and easy to work with.

December 16, 2015

If you are a true lover of highlighters and don't own a Becca highlighter, then you are lying to yourself.

Becca has some of the smoothest, most buttery highlighters available. The price is steep but the quality of the product is amazing. I own 4 of them and want to ge the whole line.