Becel® Light Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 2328 in Grocery

1.5/5

September 29, 2016

i dont know but this is just not for me ...i recently tried this and it left a rather odd coating in my mouth like a film of oil ..it was not pleasant at all..

September 29, 2016

De toute les margarine sur le marché , celle-ci est ma préféré de tous. Crémeuse et super bonne au goût. Belle couleur. Version légère alors moins calorique.

September 27, 2016

This is a very healthy , less fat and also less calories. @Becel Light tastes just as good as #Becel Original. This spread is good on toast, in your cooking and baking. It is also a smarter choice for your healthy lifestyle.

September 26, 2016

These taste okay, but I would not recommend it because it tastes really bad and does not have the same consistency as butter which I would prefer. So booo

September 25, 2016

This is such a health conscious product, I always keep it in stock. The flavour is decent and it's an excellent alternative to the regular margarines. If you have someone in your household who is on a heart healthy diet, this is a must have. Not only is it in the right range of fats, the low sodium content is also a plus.

September 24, 2016

I hear it's the best margarine especially for your health... It's low in saturated fat. Also It is often on sale and sometimes you can also find coupons.

August 26, 2016

I try to be diet-conscious and decided to try the Light brand offered by my regular purchased margarine - Becel. It was difficult to taste a difference in either product. I therefore recommend it as a butter replacement.

August 26, 2016

still deciding if its a choice for me after sampling this light verson, after using olive oil becel, i will still keep this for light spreading on my bread, not so much a fan yet when melted, that i will keep my regular becel for

August 26, 2016

I have tried this product. I love how it's light and not so oily. I havr a hard time digesting this stuff but I find this one is good. I would definitely recommend it.

August 26, 2016

To be honest I did not notice any difference in taste between this and the original Becel plus it has fewer calories . Still prefer butter but this is the best margarine out there
    Well worth a try!